Baseball mourns loss of Skip Caray

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Eco Auto Clean, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

want to say RIP to Skip Caray...you will be really missed...there aren't words that can describe how much he meant to baseball/braves. I'm glad his legend will continue on through his son Chip Caray. more info @ www.mlb.com - sorry on the celly....you will be missed Skip!

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

RIP man this sucks!!!

3. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

4. Just heard about this a bit ago..... never even been all that big into baseball, but I still grew up listening to Skip Caray..... will be missed.....

5. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

dang, was just at a game friday night too...i didnt know. RIP

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

wife and i are HUGE braves fans. she emailed me this morning w/ the news. you're a LEGEND, an ICON Skip. my prayers go out to his family (immediate family, and braves family). you will be missed dearly.:(

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

watching game right now..audio/video clips of skips announcments...sid bream, otis nixxon...brings tears to my eyes...glad he went peacefully in his sleep. thoughts and prayers to family. glad the legend of the Caray name will live on through his son Chip

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

OMG....I just heard about this...you will surely be missed. What a great person he was!!. I am really shocked to hear about this.

Mark