Battle of the Burgers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blaster, Sep 28, 2011.

1. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

For those of you who won't be at Petit, there's a local burger competition on Saturday including restaurants like Grindhouse, Cypress Street Pint & Plate (the place that makes the Sublime donut burger :drool:), Ted's, Farm Burger, and many others. Also there's beer.

I'm volunteering there for the second year in a row now and last year was a blast. All you can eat burgers for charity in support of Embraced (www.embracedatlanta.com).

Check it out. www.battleoftheburgers.com. Tickets are $25 and you can sign up for the run-and-puke 5k on the site, too.

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I heard about this right after my gf bought Hotoberfest tickets.

Sublime donut burger sounds awesome. I hope the guys at Grindhouse win, I loved their burgers at the Sweet Auburn market but havent had a chance to get over to the new location (damn diet!)

3. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Grindhouse won best veggie burger, which I'm not fond of, but their meat burger is damn fine. Last year they did pimento cheese, bacon, and tomato jelly just for the competition. It was definitely the winner in my book, and the new location has pimento cheese now.

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

cypress street is awesome. when I am in town I end up there at least once a week for lunch