Beast on NASIOC

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by Greg, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg

Greg Active Member

What is the member's name that has that black 04/05 STi with just about everything polished in the engine bay...? I think it has suede on the inside as well.

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I dont think they want to talk to you Greg after this mornings thread:drama:

But I will just to get my post count up!

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

dont know, but post pics when you find the ride. i wanna see.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Fuck this morning. This isn't a daycare, if I wanted to deal with immature people, I'd teach pre-school.

Anyways... I've been searching NASIOC all day and still can't find it...

5. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Too bad you started all the drama with all the name calling bullshit and sending out that my space bulletin.

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Matt, seriously, if you want to talk about it, PM me or IM me, no one wants to read anymore of your bullshit. Get over yourself. And there was never any name calling.

7. slowwrx

Sure Greg, I've already PMd you, since you refuse to respond this seemed like a reasonable place to get youre attention.

My bullshit...youre the one that brought my name into it for no fucking reason.

I look foward to discussing this with you in person at a later date.

Matt

8. slowwrx

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

You sent me a PM which was rejected due to my inbox being full, I deleted the PMs, and sent you one asking you to resend it.
    And no I'm not the one who brought your name into it, it was brought to my attention that those three names were the ones with access to the account. I was just telling mike what i was told and that I didn't care who it was. You just live for drama and thats why you keep trying to make this whole thing about you, when in fact, it has nothing to do with you except for the fact that your name was 'mentioned'. Not accused.
    You would be stupid enough to do something like that in person, and I really hope you do.
    Now stop the drama, grow up, and if you want to cry some more, pm me or IM me.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

This is the last time I am going to ask that this stop. Next time I see any reference to crap that happened elsewhere, I WILL issue bans. I have too much going on to be spending time taking care of this bullshit and it is getting very annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.