Because of school

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Ive taken pretty much a 1200$ a month pay cut. Which in 9 months will be nice cause ill get around a 50% pay increase on top of what I was making before school. But the bad about all this moneys tight and Ive got to sell my wrx. I owe way more then its worth but I got my DD that paid for that im going to get a loan on and use to pay off the difference. My question is what a decent price on my car for hose who dont know.

2003 wrx with 50kish on the odometer 10k on the 2.5 block with wrx heads, VF39 turbo, sti tmic 06 injectors, full jdm spec C front cap including JDM HID headlights will have Gold bbs sti wheels and Sti interior. It has header to uppipe then 3 inch catless turbo back exhaust cobb access port is the engine management and tune by Scott when he was at SOG.
    Also having a transmission put in because 3rd gear decided to disappear the other day in 5 o'clock traffic (weird long story)

I was going to just part it out and then sell it for what i can get but Im doing 30ish hours of school a week 36ish hours of clinical s and then still working 36 hours.dont leave much time for anything.

So in your eyes whats a fair price.

[​IMG]

Anyways thanks for the help. I really hope I can sell it if not its going to be picked up in about 3 or 4 months on a flatbed and then ill be getting sued a yrs or so down the road. Cause as much as I like the car I like having a place to live and being able to feed my daughter better.

2. GD - that is a very pretty bugeye. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

bump for a bee-you-tee-full car.

Edit: oh, and I am very sad that you have to part with your car. I agree 1000% that family comes first.

3. socrates42

socrates42 Member

Very nice car man! What trans are you having put in? would you sell it minus the trans for less money?

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Best of luck man. She's a beaut.

5. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Bump for a beautiful car.

6. truegiant

truegiant Member

hmm

its a shame that i hadnt just bought this other one or i would have purchased yours. that is the look i am going for. grill, wheels, fog covers and all. well... free bump for you. let me know if there are any parts i can buy off of you to keep you a float with bills.

7. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Looks really nice, how much you hoping for? I would really like this car but I think it's too much power for me lol, well that and the price too!

8. The price is pretty much make me an offer and Ill go from there. I have to get a loan of my DD to make up what I owe on the car cause I got a hole lot screwed on the financing 2 years ago when a certain storm visited me.. Ill post a detailed for sale thread here soon Ill put a starting price and then anyone can go from there.