Being sick BLOWS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Aug 19, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

On my Laptop sittin in bed where I've been for 2 days now. Suck arse! On a brighter note, I think my fever has gone down for the first time in 2 days. One cool thing was I was put on "quarters" so no workey for me.

2. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

take some nyquil and sleep. that should help.

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah...i got my tylenol w/codein i'm gonna take here soon. its 1222am here...its about that time.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

bah..just load a game into the laptop and keep yourself busy while drinking plenty of fluids..you know the routine soldier

5. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

i feel yea man, i just had my entire knee rebuilt after blowin it out wakeboardin. i have been sittin around on the laptop for about 3 weeks now...its no fun.......get better soon man

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

dunno if this happens to everyone but whenever ive had a really bad fever, those are the only times when i can lay in bed all day and not get bored

7. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I'm on day two of having a 101 fever. No fun.

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I feel for you all. I was out sick all last weekend with what I thought was a stomach virus.. It took me a few days to recoop. Stay strong my AF brotha.... Get well soon...Drew, I didn't know that you blew your knee out.. WOW, that must have been extremely painful.. Hope to see y'all soon...

Mark

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

damn Drew...I shouldn't be complaining compared to what your going through. Hope you get better soon man. Slpymnky...drink lots of fluids, put a cold towel on your head, and rest up. Day 3 and I'm feeling way better. Still sick but not layin' in the bed like past few days. Get better.
    luckily i didn't go to work sick last night because a damn 747 inbound from Tokyo landed at the Guam Int'l Airport with a bad landing gear. It landed, but not with all the gears down. Then, the rest of the commercial airliners were diverted to Andersen AFB. Whoa, glad I was trying to work that with a fever.lol

Glad your feeling better Mark. AF hooah!