BF3 Players? PC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tireboi, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

i just got it whats your user and lets all play.

2. longfury

longfury Active Member

QuatreFury

It's pronounced Catra darn it...

Oh wait...you have not mispronounced it yet. :p

3. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

bryanatl1

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

integroid

Yeah, I know...original

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Xbox user.. just chimed in to say the game is awesome... (and I'm terrible at it). I think MW/COD had me spoiled with Perks and unending upgrades. Amazing game though. Graphics are top notch, and I think they really stepped it up in the sound effects. Bullet fragments whizzing past your ear etc.. I like it...

Haven't purchased MW3 yet... and its sounding like this may be the 1st of the series I'm going to pass on. Heard its almost exactly the same as MW2... Anyone on here have it and have input?

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I've played both and honestly prefer MW3 over BF3. Have played both on xbox, but BF3 to me seemed too cartoon-ish and fake. MW3 has a more 'realistic' feel.

7. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

added you guys im Evil_STD

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

couldn't be more wrong. Been playing a couple weeks now, both the campaign (awesome, but short) and online...not a single let down yet

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ Never played or seen MW3 really... Was just stating what I had heard. Hence, asking for input. I will get MW3, hopefully for Christmas. I've been saying all along I would probably like it better. The ability to fly jets/choppers and drive tanks etc from BF2/BF3.. but the more I play I'm starting to think it changes the game too much. You can go an entire match without actually seeing an enemy squad member. I like to run and gun, not play tank vs. chopper vs. Jet....

10. 07Ltd#767

MW3 is for you, then. I guess, in a sense, it's similar to MW2, but I like this one a lot better. Much more game options, hardcore and softcore, and you can do coop missions and survival mode. If you just want to shoot a lot, MW3 is definitely the best bet.

fwiw, starcraft, diablo 2 (and soon 3), MW2 and MW3 are the only games i've ever actually purchased. I usually download them first and play through single player campaigns to see if it's worth purchasing for the online experience. MW3 doesn't disappoint.

11. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

First 2 games listed, well worth the money. Of course everybody else on here is much older, I spent half of my not-that-far childhood playing Starcraft and D2.

12. longfury

longfury Active Member

Those of you that play MW3, how many are playing it on PC? The PC version makes me nauseous just watching videos of it. The field of view(FOV) is too narrow and cannot be adjusted.

13. 07Ltd#767

as of this minute, i just checked and there are 65,363 players online