Big Thanks...SOG Will, SS, Justin da whole damn crew!!!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by techlord, Sep 13, 2006.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

I am simply impressed with the entire crew up at Subaru of Gwinnett, I had my tranny rebuilt with RA gearset, everyone was extremely helpfull in guiding me in the right direction. Of course performance was #1, from that point through my latest meth installment just incredible. I have had several visits on my never ending jouney for more power, and have never been let down both at the dealer and on this forum especially from the guys below.

First off I need to thank Will, as your going to SOG made my going there that much easier! For those who do not know, Will on a bad day can strip my car quicker than I can SSS before leaving for work. Hard to learn while watching cause he is too damn fast. Will is the only tech to touch my car except for the meth kit install...I believe he was in class but still phoned in support during the install. I have NEVER had one issue after his working on my WRX.

Big thanks to Justin on the trunk mount meth kit install it looks BAD ASS. Sorry SMC threw us a bad pump to make things interesting, but you and SS worked through it with ease. I look forward to some future work.

Scott Siegel thanks for everything, your knowledge of tuning is simply amazing. As much fun as I had on the tuning session, I could only imagine doing it for a living. Thanks for the followups on the concerns that we discussed and spending the extra time getting the tune just right.

Just go to SOG...end of story.

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah man. Will knows his shet and does work pretty quick.

SS... I can't imagine my car without you. :wtc:

And yeah I'm joking a little, but I gotta admit SOG has been my best dealership experience evar.

That's all.

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I can't wait to get my Cobb AP and ProTune from SS...Will is also going to work on mine to replace the defective throwout bearing prolly tomm of Friday...whenever I can bring it in..

Mark

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Defective throwout bearing? That's not good news. I hope that's not going to be a recurring problem for teh 06's.

Of course these things happen when a model comes with so many new changes in one year. Good luck with the tune and stuff.

5. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Dam skippy!

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

+ 20 gizzilion ... wouldn't go anywhere else.

7. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

+1 for Will, Scott, and Justin

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I had it replaced a while ago, and needs to be replaced again because it is defective.

Mark

9. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

this is good to hear. I am planning on going to SOG for a block swap soon. More dealerships should take to thier customer service and ways of business

10. techlord

techlord Active Member

^^Kick ass I too plan the block swap in the near future. I agree most all places that sell anything will tell you the money is in service and support, now a days nothing is made on the sale itself.

11. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

So glad we have a cool Suby dealership so close to home!