Big thumbs up for Forged Performance!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Dr.Chris, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

I've been plagued with a CEL for a while now. I had it read and knew what it was. I tried a few things for the P0171, with no results. My work schedule has been crazy and I work basically the same hours as all the shops. Well I found out yesterday that I would have a few hours to have my car looked at by somebody who knows what they are doing (unlike me). Keep in mind that I called at 7pm after Forged closed. I left a message thinking I would have to call in the morning and see if they could squeeze me in. To my surprise I got a call first thing in the morning, and they were able to accomidate my crappy schedule and fit me in same day. I had chatted with Scott about the problem before, so he just dove right in. He showed me how I SHOULD have cleaned my MAF sensor, and install the stock airbox with a K&N. Keep the tools away from me folks. We went on a test drive with the laptop hooked up, and it looks like the maps were improving. So I wanted to give my public approval for Forged. Great people, amazing shop, comfortable couch, great shop dog. Forged for the WIN! Everybody should check it out on the dyno day, November 7!

2. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Thanks Chris! It was nice meeting you. Give us a call if you need anything else.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

Woot! Woot!