Bigb's in the HOUSE and now has a bike! w00t

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, Sep 18, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

Im still alive and kickin fellas.....missed nopi unfortunatly but im sure it was a blast. I took the motorcycle safety class all last weekend, and Saturday night picked up an 03 suzuki sv650s with 2k miles on it. I love it, nothing else like ridin bikes. Hope everyones still doin good, and i am gonna try and make a meet soon.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

ah damn, the world has now gone to hell in a handbasket

haha congrats brian

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

no pictures makes alex cry :wtc:

4. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I thought that you fell off the face of the planet...Welcome back Brian...

Mark

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ttiuwop ;)

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Congrats! You know gas prices just took a good plunge, right? I'm sure you're enjoying the better fuel economy.

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

hehe, well the gas wasnt the problem really haha....although not putting premium in my truck is nice.

I've been so swamped latly i feel like i havnt been able to get on here. I really wanna come see some of you guys its been awhile for sure.

watch it Brett! haha jk man

any big meets coming up soon?

btw i will get pics up as soon as i can take them. Its at my parents place.

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Excuses son.. excuses. I am sick of them!

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

congrads man!!! be safe out there....so what color is it?....I was checking your last thread and it seems like the sv650 was mentioned by a couple peeps...like me *cough* *cough*....seriously though I hope school is going well for you and I'm sure I'll see ya when you get a chance to chill again...

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

[​IMG] thats exactly what i got.....Yea you, smoothcriminal, and bluetwo all suggested it. Its an amazing bike, the V-Twin is a sickly torqey motor.

I'll be 21 in a couple months, maybee we can grab a beer up in lawrenceville one night.

11. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

damn that's sick!!! you know I'm a silver fan....

12. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Copy cat. Haha. Mine is a silver 03 too. It's a sweet bike man, hope you enjoy it and be safe. I just ordered exhaust for mine so that should be fun once I put it on.

13. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha no way! how many miles you got on yours so far? im gonna do a fender eliminator soon. Exhaust is pricey as crap. What exhaust did you do? How do the V-twins sound iwth an exhaust?

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

Great choice on motorcycles! I'm still holding off on a new bike for the new V-Max whenever it comes out.

15. jayj713

jayj713 Member

dannngg nice. be safe!

16. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

right on brian! haven't talked to you in awhile. be safe with ur bike and have fun!

17. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

whens it comin out? Any difference in the old ones?

hey man i know! im gonna call you soon and talk to you about the Airforce alittle bit, im thinkin im pretty set on joining after this year. Is your number still the same?

18. Brian

Brian Active Member

Not soon enough, though Yamaha has been showing some prototypes around. Completely new bike, but with the same concept and general look.

19. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

That is the bike my wife wants! I told her she needed to learn on something a little less powerful, lol Ever since I got rid of my Daytona 955i she has been after me to get another bike. I have been thinking about the Suzuki busa for a while now, but spending all my free cash on the bugeye has kept me away from it!

As a side note, I had a v-max...crazy power but they handled like crap! I hope they do something better with them...maybe make the scoops on the sides actually functional this time! I really hated it when I found out they were just for looks and served no real function.

20. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah my number is the same bro. hit me up whenever!;)

21. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You need to come over and teach me how to ride now :)

22. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I have about 13k+ miles on mine now. Exhaust sounds good on these bikes. The Holeshot is one of my favorites. One of the loudest exhausts for the SV and has a deep growl. I don't think I'd be too wrong to say that it sounds kind of like my car. The SV is more smooth with the exhaust note than a Subaru though. Maybe I'll make it to a meet sometime on the bike and you can check it out.

23. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

if i can make it to atlanta in 1 piece haha

24. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

1 bigb is better than multiple smallb's... be careful on those things

25. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

definatly man.....

How did your intern go over the summer Milo? i havnt talked to you ina while.

26. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

was awesome but kept me busy as hell... now am back in school and busy as hell again... hopefully by mid october things should slow down a bit

27. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

glad to hear, it hink everyone on this forum is busy as hell hahah

28. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

nice bike.