Biggis' New Toy

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Biggis, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Biggis

Biggis Member

To quote Ice Cube:

YAY YAYEEE

[​IMG]

I'm still just enjoying finding the limits of the car entirely too much to talk serious modding at the moment. Some sway bars maybe before the end of the year, and wait to see what Race Comp cooks up in the lab suspension-wise.

I know I SHOULD go stage 2, but I just worry since Troncolli threw in a 60k B2B warantee for free after we agreed on pricing.

More to come of course, but she needs a name. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

schweet!

3. Kris

Kris Member

congrats!

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I think that car would look great if the lower grille was white...and the pillars on the upper grille

Nice pick up though duder

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

congrats man, i'm assuming this one has already had it's ECU corrected? just something to ask ;)

enjoy the new toy... and if you don't mind me asking, how much did they "let it go" for?

6. Biggis

Biggis Member

it was the car taken to several "shows" so it had 1500 miles on it.

they took 10 grand off the msrp (the only reason I even considered getting one)

edit.

I actually bought it on july 16, and yes, i took it to SoG to get the WVE#15 done on it. (and a compression test which checked out perfectly fine.)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  7. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

:bigthumb: Very sexy! Now all it needs is some Overnight parts from Japan. HA-HA!

8. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Looks great in white! I'm sure they'll be cooking up plenty of mods for the "08"s over the next couple of years. I agree, enjoy it like it is for a while! NICE!

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

very nice!!

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

Congrats dude!

:wiggle:

11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

-10k off MSRP...now that's a good price! congrats on a sweet ride!!!

12. 2thAche

2thAche Member

Nice to see more '08s. You should do the sways and springs if you plan on throwing it around. If I could start over I would have done that right away.

13. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Wow, nice! Enjoy it, my friend.

And props for sticking to your 08 guns. :)

14. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

OMG! I would have so bought this car too at that price. I'm uber jealous. As for a name... how about "Snow White"

15. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Congrats

16. Tray@topspeed

Tray@topspeed Member

Nice ride!!! I love the white!

Come by and see us!

Tray M
    TopSpeed Inc.
    866-94SPEED

17. Biggis

Biggis Member

If I'm ever in the area, of course I'll drop by....but being that I live in the middle of nowhere north ga, it might be a while before I can get back down to civilization.

Still, being up here does have its perks.... (see mountain runs)

:)

18. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

You better come up on the 21st

19. Biggis

Biggis Member

Mountain Run

Yeah I'll be there, probly drag the other local hooligans that have subies out with me.

Don't have a radio though, what do we need to get to hang out with the cool kids?

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Beautiful man. Get some rims....those wheels are heavy at 28/29 lbs a piece ;)

21. Biggis

Biggis Member

Don't I know it. I actually would like to get a set of the gold 18" bbs that were an option, but Subaru likes em too much. (700 a piece, w/o tire! :grr:) I'll just watch EBay and Craigslist to see if someone wants to get rid of theirs.

My ideal wheel would be a GOLD Enkei RPF1 18x9 in a 114.3x5 lug pattern, but alas, such does not exist without involving a custom coating job from a wheel shop.

But does anyone have any suggestions?

22. 2thAche

2thAche Member

I like this look on white cars, nice and clean:

[​IMG]

Kinda heavy, but they're 19s. Price is right.

OZ Ultraleggeras have that Subaru OEM look. I think the gold is getting a little played out IMO. (And I still run the gold BBS for daily driving :p)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  23. adidasboy1186

adidasboy1186 Member

24. Biggis

Biggis Member

Now with more pictures!

Had a few moments and the actual drive to put up some more pics.

I have since added a perrin quad tip catback (polished stainless) and I like it overall.

I want to add the oem fog lights and some hella supertones when and IF it ever stops raining.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Biggis

Biggis Member

26. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Sweet ride man! I love the white. I'm looking forward to the day that I can get an Sti.

As for the wheels. I got a set of '19 Motegi Racing Track lites; they're pretty sweet- gunmetal and only 8 kilograms each. Also like the factories powdercoated any color u like but I chose black.