Bin Laden DEAD

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jake, May 1, 2011.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

can't believe im the first one to post this.

WooHooo!

best quote of the night:
    'Bin Laden shouldn't have bought the new iPhone4'

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Bout time.... guess he's testing out the 72 virgins theory now...

3. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

4. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Check the timeline. I called it before fox or cnn. The president making an impromptu speech late night on a sunday could only mean one thing.

I hope ghadafi is watching :)

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ If he is, his son's not around :)

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

and he probably saw the news that Obama's birth certificate also magically appeared last week.

someone's trying to get their ratings up before the election next year and to silence the talk of Trump running.

7. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

shouldn't have used PSN...

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

Let's see what the markets are going to do with this news. Oh and the trigger men deserve the CMH for this.

9. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    amazing what the internetz can do with little time.

and now i cant sleep....

10. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I disagree, until the details are released. taking out a high priority target in an of itself is not CMH worthy. what if he got hit by a stray bullet and they just figured out it was him after the fact?

"conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States."

the above and beyond the call of duty is the crucial part there

I am really interested in the market open tomorrow.

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

well if they gave those damn yanks the medal for stealing a fucking confederate train then...

I would expect the guys who took part in the op would be offended by my notion so you can step off your soap box before someone kicks it out from under you. ;)

Once the word gets out that Google maps was used in the planning I'm sure your stock options will bounce back

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

lol

according to fox sources, he was killed by U.S. missile strike. According to others he was shot.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  13. slade1274

slade1274 Member

and Fox was saying it was a strike a week ago and they've spend the time to confirm without a shadow of a doubt that it was BinLaden, but the pres said he approved the action a week ago and the plan was executed yesterday.......

14. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

They are also saying they dumped his body into the ocean in true muslim fashion. Do they really think we are that stupid to believe they dont have the body anymore?

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Islamic tradition state the body has to be buried in 24 hours. From what I heard on the radio during my morning commute, the family of bin Laden refused his body and in order to meet the 24 hr window they could bury him at sea.

:dunno

16. integroid

I understand what they were saying and what they say they did but I highly doubt they really buried his body anywhere. I mean they got a court order to seize Bin Laden's sister's brain after she died of cancer so they could study it.

17. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah but they don't need his whole body. Just his DNA.

18. integroid

If I was the president I would at least have his head mounted on the wall of a secret room in the white house as a trophy.

19. integroid

Then why did they want his sister's brain? You can get a dna sample from just a drop of blood.

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Sheesh man he was a bad man and deserved justice but he was also a human being.

21. integroid

Tell that to the families of the victims from 09/11.

22. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Watch the news dude. Some of them is on there already stating that they glad they can close a chapter. Then they state that his death was enough and that they are glad his body wasn't showcased. It was on CNN this morning before I left for work.

23. b reel

b reel Active Member

personally I would have fed him to the pigs, but fish food is just as good.

24. 07Ltd#767

sorry, but the world is a better place without him. period.

25. integroid

To each his own.

So why do hunters showcase their kills? We actively and publicly HUNTED this man for the past decade. This was said by the present and past presidents.

26. integroid

The US government are wussy's. If he had done this to the Chinese, they would have killed him with bullets that were dipped in pig's blood.

27. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

hopefully they cut him open to attract sharks.

28. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I think the bullet hole in the head would surfice.

29. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

They may have dumped a body at sea, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't Osama's body. That is going to the taxidermist. It will show up on display in a museum 10 years from now.

30. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Eugenics?

31. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

cue fox news...

32. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Heh if we told Pakistan prior then he would have fled and gotten away....I can guarantee that.

They need to explain this fact: Bin Laden was housed 1,000 yards from a Pakistan Military Academy. I just can't see how they didn't know.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  33. 07Ltd#767

that's such fucking bullshit. That scumbag has been given shelter there for the last decade. If pakistan had known we were going in, he would've escaped into hiding yet again.

Fuck the corrupt pakistanis, they're no better bin Laden.

34. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yup. See my edit. Comeon 1000 yds from a Military academy?

35. 07Ltd#767

where'd you hear that from? not that i've been looking hard, but i'd like to find some stuff on the actual assault, the location and the details

36. Jake

Jake Active Member

whats funny is, i work with an Afghani who fled with his family shortly after the US went in to Afghanistan. They first went to Pakistan and then India before coming to the US (had to have sponsors, his uncle had been a citizen and doctor in the US for 30+yrs). But he said, after the US moved into Afghanistan EVERYONE fled to Pakistan, even the Taliban. So whom we've been fighting for the last 10yrs are just the idiots who stayed behind, everyone else was already gone.

37. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Reading on CNN so take it lightly.

38. Jake

Jake Active Member

im just waiting for the video (think Saddam hanging) that one of the SEALs took with his GoProHD helmet mounted camera

39. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

40. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Like this? Front page of NY Times. Quite informative...:rofl:

[​IMG]

41. Jake

Jake Active Member

42. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

i heard his last words were .... " abbottabad feeling about this."

43. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

SO. Where are any facts that they actually killed Osama. Other than that guy that is so good with speeches and manipulating the whole america just to get re-elected.

44. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

enjoy the tin foil hat.

45. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

True but the best place to hide something is in plain sight. but I agree somebody knew somethin.

46. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Read this on aljazeera

Dmitry Medvedev - Russian president
    "The Kremlin welcomes the serious success the United States achieved in the war against international terrorism.

Only a joint and united fight against global terrorism can achieve substantial results. Russia is ready to step up this type of cooperation."

Some really good quotes here...

http://aljazeera.com/news/asia/2011/05/20115241936984209.html

47. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

They claiming they threw his body in the ocean due to islamic believes. Since when did US give one shit about islamic believes. Very fishy story.

48. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

we got what we wanted, why piss off an entire religion...even though they shouldnt care about a man that kills thousands of innocent civilians in the first place.
    thats like killing a christian terrorist and you being pissed at how he was buried o_O why would you care?

49. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

The US has always respected the fact that other people have other religions. It's why we have the freedoms we have today.

Exactly.....

50. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Ironic. When a muslim shots up a mall and kills 2 people, he is considered a terrorist. When an asian shots up a college campus and kills over 30, he isn't. Ironically, yeah they do respect the religion. lol And I'm not pissed at how he was buried. I could care less, I wish like the rest of you that they really got him. But now we have pictures of the room he was "shot and killed" in. Blood everywhere, but his body is nowhere to be found. Not in pictures, not on video.... where is the proof? Obamas word? GTFO !!!

Last edited: May 3, 2011