Black Friday

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Nov 24, 2011.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Anybody going out tonight to get anything? Got your eye on something you just can't pass up?

Post up what you are getting/got.

Fyi...Walmart is open and currently honoring Best Buy's sale prices. I showed them my phone and they sold the Acer A100 for BB's price.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Go Green / Get Yellow! Get it while you can! - this is all I got because I'm not going out in that mess!!! Good luck everyone!!!

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I am going to walmart and picking up some games. That is about it....I was pretty disappointed with the black Friday sales this year.

4. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

tires from Discount Tires....

5. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

There was nothing that I found that was worth me going out in the chaos to get. I needed to swing by Wally World to grab something tonight and people were already arguing about who got in line first. They had people segregated into groups based on what you wanted through out the store.

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

are they having a sale? Sears is having one on tires

7. Mad Mallard

any 4, $50 off (combinable with other deals)

8. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I went to walmart at 9 to grab some games. I got there and the guy said the line for the games was in the food dept. I saw the games in the cabinet so I asked for the ones in there. He gave me some BS that those were not the ones for the sale and the sale items had different skus. I said that was fine and asked if he would just give me the ones I wanted. I told him I was going to get them to price match Frys at 10. I took the games up front along with other items I wanted to pricematch from other Black Friday sales. The games came up at the sale price (I knew they would) and they price matched everything from all the different black friday ads I had:)

9. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

just got back from brandsmart...

$3 can opener (went with the high end)
    deli slicer
    headphones
    crock pot
    harmony remote (dog ate two of the others)

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I failed. Went to best buy for a phone because I was told (and have the best buy text notification to show it) that I had an upgrade in April this year but the system now shows my upgrade isn't until June next year. 2 1/2 hours down the drain.

11. Mad Mallard

atm if you're late to the ipod touch game, like i am,

8gb ipodtouch has 2 real good deals

newegg has it for $180

bestbuy has it for $195 +$50 giftcard

12. nygiant

nygiant Member

i was at the best buy at perimeter...got a plasma.
    someone in a blue 04-05 sti came roaring in with what sounded like a straight pipe, and then left 15 mins later

13. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Same thing happened to my friend at the Walmart up in Hamilton Mill. The only difference was that the ones with the "sale price" had a stupid green dot sticker on it.

Just got back from Mall of Georgia. That place is packed to hell.
    Went to Best Buy first, met up with a couple of friends, then went to Movie Stop for the hell of it.
    First release of the Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD for 20$, Donnie Darko Director's Cut Blu-Ray 12$.
    I didn't even plan on buying anything but I just had to get those.

14. Texsun

Texsun Member

bought 14 brand new movies on dvd at target today and only spent 34 bux!

15. Megadeth2118

Megadeth2118 Member

I got Batman: Arkham City for $28 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for $34.99 on Amazon. :bigthumb:

16. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Very intelligent.

17. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

At best buy I was going to buy the asus transformer but they were all out of the ones on sale with a specific sku so I asked for one of the same ones with just a different sku.. they refused to give me the black Friday deal price so I accused them of baiting and switching. Since it was afterall the same exact item and not for sale at the price listed. I got it :)

18. Jake

Jake Active Member

Remember guys, Monday is CyberMonday (Black friday for the internet). a lot of retailers are continuing their sales through monday and some internet only retailers haven't even started their discounts yet

19. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

and today is small business saturday! Support your small companies like JPM and EcoAutoClean!

20. Jake

Jake Active Member

fixed, since i'm working at a small business today!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  21. b reel

b reel Active Member

Funishings?

22. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

i like tuttles

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  23. Jake

Jake Active Member

fixed, sorry this keyboard sticks. lol

but yes they are FUNishings