Boring Friday Night... so it goes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Dec 31, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Sit around house doing odds n ends.. Oh look its 1030pm. Starbucks run (excuse to go for drive).. mm coffee

Jeez at starbucks run into highschoolers blah.. Talk car for bit. One guys wants to race. whatever dood. Bye.

See nice Evo at gas station. Head home.. 10 mins at home.

Decide its waffle house time... Drive to waffle house.. mmmmm. Tummy happy. Drive back home.

Drink Beer and eat M&Ms... Pondering finishing a few home projects while I type this... painting time almost and then house work..

The End :D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  2. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

lol yeah boring night at home.. oh look 12 30 to late for any kind of run... well i could go to wa ho.. but im to poor for wa ho/// ;( ;(

3. lostinthewoods

i still havent gotten motivated to finishin my painting.. has to be done by 10am before wifey goes back home from texas LOL....i have allllll night :D

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Well, we just got back from Checkers and Krystals. We're 8 beers + into it and the buzz is gone :wtc:

We're hitting the pool table up pretty hard, I've been on the table for almost 2 hours. Scratched on this last game, lost to Alex (WRX-WRC).

WRX-WRC just made a poor joke...Count It...Show me potatoe Salad.

Kraut is acting like Gucci Mane.

..."Who the fuck shits in a bag?"

Welcome to the drunk conversation channel :eek:

5. lostinthewoods

3 beers later.... 337am... all is well. 3 beers left. 4 bottles of RUM. and a bucket of some red slush stuff w/bottle vodka. LOL....

Painting still needs to be done.. blah..6 hours and some change LOL

6. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

My night:

Counter-Strike:Source, scrims with the clan. Cal-o starts on the 9th and we hope to make it into cal-m next season.

7. lostinthewoods

still up.. yes stil alive.. yes still drinking.... damn.. sunrise time almost

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

city of heroes till 3am here

9. lostinthewoods

nice... woo hoo

10. Meredith

Meredith Banned

my night went from going to home depot, to going to home depot and getting cheese dip at la fonda, then to going to home depot, getting cheese dip and la fonda and catching KING KONG at atlantic station.

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

My night was chilling at a friend's place in Home Park. Got "accidently drunk". Started out sipping on beers, an hour later, "wow I'm feeling good".

Everybody be safe tonight.

12. blink

blink Member

hung out with bobby (GTscoob) at a party took the girl.. was a lot of fun.. smoking/drinnking, mostly the first.. now tonight will be time for a mass drinkathon at friends new years party. Got two 12s of Sweetwater 420, im ready.

13. blink

blink Member

odd.. nice time to post bobby

14. lostinthewoods

Sat Dec 31, 209pm... Pondering about finishing that painting I was suppose to do last night.

Also debating on a beer run. In the mood to get tanked at home with the wifey..Wow I feel like i am in college again.

Oh yes... Oh no... Oh Yeahhhh *koolaid guy*

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Im starting to stock the fridge today. Fridge is bare, and in desperate need of brews. Also, need to pick up some Gin and Champagne ;D

Oh, and Cal-o? jam' on, you know you can do better :) I was in Cal-I before gave up on CS.

16. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Do it!! Anybody hitting up the ghetto champagne tonight, aka Colt 45 and Sierra Mist?

17. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I'm about to head out for night 2 of Widespread. Can't wait!

18. lostinthewoods

operation inebriation and chinese food commence.

19. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

^^^^
    W00t,w00t on this!!!@111
    I'm long into operation inebriation.
    Just got the welder wired in....
    Time to burn some shit down :p

20. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

oh yeah, you guys be safe.
    Happy New Year biatches!!

21. lostinthewoods

HAHAHAH.. welding and beer. Now thats a party :)

I would be worried if you had a cutting torch :) Might end up with a convertible STI eheh