Bought a new cell phone today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, May 4, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Should be arriving soon!

Sony K700i, this thing is the shit!

Phone Info

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

my sister has the old version of thet phone and she loves it. never had a problem with it. Enjoy!:)

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

That's a sweet phone dude!

I just got a new phone yesterday as well. I used to be an AT&T customer, so to get the benefits that Cingular offers I had to open up a new account. So new phone. I got the Moto V551 - camera/video phone. I also have a new ATL #, no longer have the old WV #.

One cool thing about my job is that our main client is Cingular, so doing ads and such for them I know all about there phones and plans. Too bad I couldn't get a special deal.

-drums

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Geek.

:p

5. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i guess i am gadget geek.

i would love to sell my 10GB iPod on ebay and get the new 40GB one.

MAC's Rule!!!!

-drums

6. Alex

Heh, Geek? No! It isnt like this phone will match my powerbook perfectly or anything....:rolleyes:

:D

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

By the way, I'm just jealous because I don't have a cool phone. :(

Was going to upgrade my Nokia 6-something, but work decided to bless me with a Blackberry (aka the 'Dingleberry' around the office) so now I have no reason to.

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Good luck with the new phone Alex. If you need any help let me know. Doesn't look like we are going to be supporting it, but I can still get you the settings from other Sony Ericsson phones to get it connected to the internet and everything.

10. Alex

I'd appreciate that bud, I had been looking around and it seems some cingular providers are carrying it. I am just tired of my v400...