Braves Tickets

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Jake, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

I thought that this might be a good idea, perhaps a mod would considering making this a sticky. I know from last season there are numerous amounts of WRXATL members that have access to free tickets for our Atlanta Braves. I figured why not share the wealth so to speak.

Use this thread to post any tickets you may have for sale, want to buy, trade or acquire by some other means. Please be as descriptive as possible when describing the tickets. I.E.: seat location(s), pricing, dates, opposing team(s) etc.

Personally I am interested in acquiring any free or cheap saturday night games against any opponent as well as any Yankees or Red Sox dates.

thanks,
    -Jake

2. I agree, every season my boss and a few friends get Braves tickets usually about 10 tickets per game between the 2 of them, and they arent baseball fans. I usally go if there is a good group of us, but end up having more fun just drinking beer and hanging out. Guess you can tell im not a baseball fan.

Bump for Sticky

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

this is exactly what this thread is for. i know there are braves fans on this board and just going to the park is a great time regardless. if you can ever get a hold of those tickets whether you wanna go or not post them up. if i don't grab them from you i'm sure someone will.

4. Ill start gabbing them now. Now that I know some people who would actually use them. I just hate if I sat on tickets that would just go to waste and someone else would have used them.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

get any saturday night games you can grab. and if for some reason you have yankees red sox not getting used throw them my way too. ;)

6. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

my wife and I love to go too. ill deff be checking in for some tickets

7. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

This is a great time of year to go to a game. i try to go to 4-5 a year. It is just something fun to do. Take MARTA and it is a no-brainer.

8. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

we need t have a gtg and get a whole gang a folks to go

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

I agree. Wish the red sox and yankees games were more accessible. I will look at a schedule and see. If we get a confirmed amount we can actually get discounted tickets. Ill check again when I get home.

10. yea i want some red sox tickets and i think its like late june that they play.

11. Does anyone have Hawks tickets they are trying to get rid of?

12. Hey does anyone have any tickets for the Yankees series and the Red Sox series? shoot me a pm please

13. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Great idea, we get free tickets pretty regularly, Ill post them up if we can't use them.

Also if anyone gets afternoon tickets they can't use, I love afternoon games and I'm always down.

Matt

Edit I don't even mind paying a reasonable amount