bugeye conversion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fume, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Fume

Fume Member

so ive been thinking of converting my bugeye to a 04-05 front and i got a few questions. what all would i need to do? how much would it cost me? and is it even possible lol

2. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

you need fenders, hood, front bumper, rad support, lots of spare time and a welder :) most of the stuff bolt right up

3. Why would you want to do that? LOL with some jdm headlights and a lip you're set. You are such a retard sometimes.

4. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

why would you want to do such a thing?

5. Excuse the inbred man, he's new to the whole Subie scene. He's used to making civic's look like eclipses. :rofl:

6. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

7. kingwrex

:rofl:

8. kingwrex

9. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

i know :rofl:

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I want to do an 08 front end like the other thread lol. But that wont be until a couple of years when I retire the wagon to be a weekend/ track warrior and I can dump dumb dumb money into it. But I don't think changing from a bug eye to the next gen headlights will be too hot. You might as well sell the bug eye and get an 04 sti. Jdm headlights is the way to go if your aching for something different for the bugeyes

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

JDM bugeye headlights > any other late-model WRX.

I'm pretty sure a bugeye conversion to 04 headlights is straight bolton, 06 front requires welding and cutting. I'd much rather see something about converting the taillights to 04+ tails which do look much better than 02 tails.

12. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Blasphemy.