Buncha new music, TRVS DJAM, Kid Cudi, Thrice, AFI, etc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Sep 21, 2009.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Anybody else stoked about the great albums that have just come out or are coming out soon?

Travis Barker and DJAM's Fix Your Face 2 came out a few weeks ago
    AFI - Crash Love drops in a week
    Thrice - Beggars came out a few weeks ago
    Strung Out - Agents of the Underground comes out in 3 days
    Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon relased a week or two ago
    Shadows Fall - Retribution
    Teenage Bottlerocket - They Came From the Shadows

I still cant find a good version of Strung out or AFI online so if anyone has a lead on them please let me know. Thrice, AFI, and Strung Out are all coming to Atlanta within the next 2 months too!

Next month we've got new stuff coming out from the Lawrence Arms, Fall of Troy, a live Gogol Bordello CD (who's also coming end of October), Between the Buried and Me, Baroness (great metal from Savannah), and the Starfucking Hipsterss 2nd album (members of Leftover Crack)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. Jake

Jake Active Member

thrice=yes. have not had a chance to pick it up yet tho....

3. id suggest looking on mixtapes, a lot of that stuff is already out haha. Man on the moon is great tho. I love the song "man on the moon" it's real good. And has a great story

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Couple of them are out, most are coming out soon. And most of the punk and metal bands dont do mixtapes, in their side of the underground they're called compilation CDs.

I'm not huge for hiphop but I like most of Cudi's stuff, good raps and no auto-tune. Worst part about him is his attachment to Kanye, but at least he keeps kanye to production and out of the raps. Kanye totally ruins 'Make Her Say' imo, Common and Kudi kill it and Kanyes verse is so out of place.