Burgers with a Twist

Discussion in 'Kitchen & Cellar' started by lostinthewoods, Jul 11, 2006.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Hamburger meat
    dales seasoning
    salt
    pepper
    onion
    cheese (shredded)
    mushrooms
    minced garlic (optional)
    Ranch (optional)

combine meat, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper together in a bowl with some dales seasoning. The patties that you will be making are getting stuffed, so make smaller / thinner patties than normal. Next, Take two patties and on one of them place your onion, mushrooms, and ranch dressing. Then take the other patty and cover up your stuffing and seal the edges. Repeat for the rest of the patties.

Fire up the grill and cook. Yummy burgers with a fun surprise inside

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Man Keith, that sounds like an awesome burger...I think that I will definitely grill those up when I go back to MD.

Mark

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sounds interesting... my burger recipe is usually ground chuck, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Been thinking about experimenting with stuffed/filled ones though, probably would try blue cheese first.

4. That sounds really intresting to cook up...but i have a question

when you comeine the meat as in patties..? Put them in a huge bowl to be mixed with onions salt pepper, etc..? How do you "seal" hamburger edges?

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

blue cheese on a burger is sooo good if the burger is cooked properly!

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

damn that sounds awesome keith! i can't wait to get home and cook me some food!

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

just push the edges closed so it isnt just laying on top of hte other patty. Doesnt have to be perfect b/c its going into ya belly :)

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

This recipe along with this entire kitchen section is going to come in handy next yera in my apartment :)

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

holy crap am I hungry...