Bus driver goes crazy on kids!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ScoobyMike, Jun 1, 2005.

1. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

2. slug

slug Member

those are some "tuff" kids

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

ive seen this on 6 sights already. very popular movie right now. i dont care what anyone says you dont snatch up someone elses kid like that!

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I am sorry those kids need a good ass beating by there parents. Bottom line. I would have never dreamed of talkin to an adult like that when I was there ages.

5. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

someone had a bad day at the office.

6. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

yeah I gotta give the kid some credit for standing up to that guy...

7. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

yeah, i dont think that bus drivers can lay a hand on a kid, i think thats prolly against the law somewhere. but if i were the bus driver i wouldnt have just pushed the kid around, it would have been mass murder.

8. lostinthewoods

bus driver should taken that kid and rammed his head up the tail pipe of the bus. That would have taught the young buck a lesson :drama: :drama:

9. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

Credit? Doesn't take much to be a smart ass. They need to hold the parents respondable for these kids.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

damn punks... in india that shit would be legal too

11. PapitoSTi

PapitoSTi Member

Back in the day (1960-1985) those kids would have gotten the worst beaten of their live. Punch out, black eye and broken bones by that driver. And when the police showed up, the police would have beaten them up too. kids these day get away with murder. I blame the goverment for being so soft on kid disipline. And get rid off those goverment programs that stop parents from disipline their kids. That's why we are becoming a weak nation. My 2cents. So don't beat me up. LOL

12. slug

slug Member

i have to agree, i was spanked and hit when i was a kid and you better damn believe my kid is gonna be put in check when the time comes

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my brother and i got whopped by my mom on several occassions... thats y we turned into such fine gentlemen :wiggle:

14. lostinthewoods

hmmmmmmmmm gentlemen ?? :pssh: :pssh:

here is what I think about that===> :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

15. married05gt

married05gt starting over

the bus driver has to be held responsable to a certain extent. My wife is a teacher and if laid a hand on a student she would lose her teaching licence. But on the other hand i bet that one kid will nevr mess with bus driver again.

16. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..kids are kids...you have to learn how to deal with them..that bus driver had no right to touch that kid..