Cadillac

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by WRX-WRC, Nov 7, 2004.

1. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

well, i have decided that when i sell my jaguar i will take most if not all of the money and start to turn my hearse into a limo. i eventually would like to get it on air bags(dreamin) and drop in a big block of some sort(6500 lbs needs lotsa torque) although the 390 from cadillac may just need some FI:D . i plan on turning the back part into a lounging area with a good sound system and maybe a tv with some video game systems. i plan on doing this so i can actually rent it out on weekends for partys and such.

anybody have any ideas they would like to share? and if you know a good place to get custom interior shit done i would like to know.

Alex/RX-8

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I can ask my parents about good places. One of their friends does a lot of old car restoration. He had some sort of 30s/40s gangster car limo that was all original, I know he'll know restoration places but as far as custom stuff I dont really know.

If you need upholstery I know my mom will know a good place. Our 67 Plymouth Fury III is almost done getting restored and it's got a kickass interior. Reupholstered seats and stuff black leather with white tubes.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i got 2 suggestions:

1) turbocharge
    2) AWD

4. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

"67 Plymouth Fury III":eek: :D :D :cool: you gonna bring it to a meet sometime:bigthumb: .

"1) turbocharge 2) AWD"

well, there are some twin turbo kits for small blocks but they are insanely expensive so any FI would probably be a roots type supercharger:D even at low boost i could make around 444hp and 545 lb/ft :D any more boost and i would have to throw in some low compression pistons

i think ill probably start somewhere a little more simple like some nice wheels and an AC/heater:rolleyes:

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:rofl: :keke:

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I'll bring the Fury sometime if my mom will let me.

It's mauve with black leather interior, and I believe a 383ci V8 with a higher-geared( or lower, whichever one is better) rear differential for more pickup.