Car Clubs and Waves

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Apr 13, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Just curious if anyone has this issue. All these different little clubs have these waves ...etc they do.

For instance WRX guys all wave , honk..etc which is all good.

The Jeep guys also do the wave thing.

I drive both a jeep and wrx, so I feel like now no matter what I am in I am just a waving bandit.

I now catch myself Kinda waving at whatever goes by!! ... LOL.
    **it does amuse my wife**

:hahano:
    :drama:

Anyone else have this issue or know of some counseling I can goto.:rolleyes:

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

if ur waving to subaru's then ur in good shape... if u start waving at mustangs, then u need counselling

3. lostinthewoods

How about MILF's in Expeditions. LOL

:cool:

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've noticed that also. When riding with friends in their cars they often wave at other cars like theirs.

I still wave at WRXs if I see them

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

give them the SHOCKER

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i always wave..

7. lostinthewoods

oh joy the shocker.. wife is home LOL.

Also need to get one of those foam shocker hands , that would get the milfs attention . :D

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I only wave at Impreza's and Evo's, don't flame.

I know about the Jeep Courtesy, and Biker courtesy as well, never heard of any others.

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

you know what I do to mustangs? honk 3 times, floor it, and go :fawk: you suckers....

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I am pretty sure this started with English Sport cars. I know Porsches(yes, they are German) have been doing it since at least the 70's as I used to ride around in my Uncle's 911 and wave at all the other porsches. The miata community waves with their headlights for the pre-99' miatas, as they are pop ups.

11. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

well, sti's dont wave back to me...

neither did the 2 rs i saw.

12. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Seems like the STI's and RS's are not driven as frequently by subbie enthusiasts. I will get the occasional wave from a Legacy GT though...

13. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

While drivin in my hearse i get waves from all types of cars and people, then i aslo get the people that almost wreck their cars when they see it.

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

its just original gangstah.

15. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

most all wrx guys i have seen on the road have waved, i used to have a 91 turbo miata and found that almost every miata i passed did the head light pop up wave.