Carl Lee Auto

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by mokinbird87, Nov 10, 2008.

1. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

hey guys, I am officially a member of the Carl Lee Autos, and I`m just letting you guys know that I can give you guys amazing deals on used cars. We can get you anything from honda to ferrari, you name it.
    let me know when you are shopping for a car and i wont let down a member from wrxatlanta. thanks.

2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Cool. I'll keep you in mind.

3. mokinbird87

so anyone looking for cars?

4. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

You picked a bad time to become a car salesman.

5. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

This might be a good site to pick up Subie's and/or other cars to sell. Maybe you could provide a link in your sig so folks can check out your inventory (with admin approval ofcourse). You may also want to provide a little detail about your dealer i.e. your inventory and any brand that you represent. I might be looking for a high mileage reliable daily driver for low cost in the near or distant future so I will keep you posted.

You may also want to approach the admin here to see if you can post some vehicles.

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

x2

and welcome!

7. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

You guys do payments?

8. Biggis

Biggis Member

I am definatly looking for a CHEAP reliable DD. w or w/o AC. auto or manual, i don't really care.

As long as i can drive it RELIABLY to and from work, i'll buy the hell out of it.

9. techlord

techlord Active Member

1 enzo please LOL

10. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

can you get newer cars too. do you have any 07 or newer 2 door accords? ball park of how much it would run and do you finance?

11. mokinbird87

we can get you financed, and we also do new cars. as far as the inventory goes, it changes really frequently, so i rather have you tell me what kind of car you want at a certain price and mileage, and i`ll find it for you ( which i think is better for my customers anyways). also, since it looks like people are interested, i`ll try to get the inventory up online. thanks guys

12. mokinbird87

btw, i`m not tied down to one specific make, so that's why i`m flexible on what i can find for the customers. I will also give you a referal fee of $50 if the deal works out. PM me with preferred model/price range/mileage, and i will find it for you. thanks