cars

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by knhtrdr, Jun 10, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I know it's a kid flick but is anybody going to see the movie Cars?

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

ill be waiting for this one to go to rental or ppv. it does look entertaining..but @ $9 per ticket at the theater its a bit pricey for me to justify seeing it now.

3. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

yeah probably go check out mi3 since I havent seen it yet mabe i'll movie hop and get one for free :rolleyes:

4. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I thought it was an okay movie. It was cute and all, but Over the Hedge was better.

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I will download it soon.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Let me know when you get it man.

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I saw the previews for over the hedge lokks really funny, to many kids there so I couldn't movie hop but MI3 was really good to me.

8. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I saw it yesterday. It was pretty funny and really cute. Of course I didn't expect it to be a great adult movie so I wasn't let down at all.

I'd give it a 7 as far as cartoons go...

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Watched Cars Monday Evening. I thought it was a great movie. Very good story. I loved that everything in the movie was a car. The Bugs flying around where Little VW Bettles with wings.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i liked the tow truck :D

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I pretty much liked everything about the movie. Almost as good as Over the Hedge.

12. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i saw it also. i thought i was a good flick. thumbs up. better than nacho libre to me anyway.