CF STi style scoop

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by miloman, Feb 1, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

just ordered mine today... can't wait for it to come in

Attached Files:

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Awesome!

Cant wait to see it on your black beauty

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

good for you buddy....:bigthumb:

4. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Damn... I always tell myself to STOP modding... but always you guys are temptations to go FASTER and with more of BLING BLING. :crying: :crying: lol~ Let us know as soon as you have it in your hand, milo

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Isn't that a STi Hood Scoop for an 04/05 on bugeye in the pic you posted. Did you get that scoop or one for you bugeye?

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

its an 04 style carbon fiber STi scoop made to fit the bug eye

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

gotta post some picts when it's on!

by the way, if anyone is looking for prepainted '04 scoops, these guys have 'em...

www.allsubaru.com

i'll be picking one up in the next month or so.

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

That thing is gonna look sweet with the CF light covers, CF spoiler risers, etc. You should get the CF sidemarkers to go along with the theme.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

gonna get the markers soon... i had to peel the eyelids off... started bubbling up like crazy

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, I forgot to mention that your headlights get pretty hot and stickers werent such a good idea. About the blinkers, once again, I will say that is a good idea.

I'm sure I'll be around when it comes in :)

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

mine didn't get put on right... mike's look fine but mine kept getting worse and worse

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Just got word from rallispec.com sales dept...My STI scoop is in and getting painted as we speak. Hopefully be here soon!

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

rallisportdirect is witing for a shipment of the CF scoops to come in this week... hopefully i get mine delivered sometime next week