Chase subaru credit card.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Jun 22, 2006.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i have one.. its great.. you get subaru bucks when you spend money on thecard... ive got around 700 bucks saved up... they can be used at any subaru dealership for anything there.. !

and well, its credit not credid, thats what i get for going to school for 14 years.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Damn I want one.....where do I sign?

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

right hook us up!

4. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

5. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

if you pay it off every month, then its free money... but otherwise, yes, this is a ver bad card.

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

that too, i end up paying it off everymonth...

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

so you get "bucks" even if you don't carry a balance (and they consequently don't make money)?

8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well, no thats the catch its a rewards system, but as he said if you pay it off everymonty.... its free cash...............

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

That's not particularly strange. I get 5% cash back on my Discover gas card, 1-5% on some other cards, and they don't get a dime in interest.

They still get a cut from the transaction itself, and they get enough people using it that do not pay it off every month that in the end it's profitable. :)

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

its only 2% more than the interest on my credit card now. Being that ive only had a credit card for a year and a car loan for a year+ i dont have neough credit to get the kind i would like.

How much did you spend on a months average to get the 700 bucks?

11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah let us know. if i had put all my mods on it and then used the "bucks", i would prob be done with the car lol.

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well, this card is actually from my brother, its on his account.. and he spends a crap load of money... prob 7k+ a year on this card,
    anyway, the bucks help its a great card for us subaru guys imho.. just be sure to pay it off everymonth and everyones happy =)