Cheap Sprint/Nextel Plans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slpymnky, Jan 7, 2006.

1. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

If you go to http://www.sprint.com/SERO, there are some special promotions for people referred by an employee. Supposedly you can enter in anything@sprint.com and you can get the discount. These plans are super cheap.

ex: 1250 AT Minutes for $50 w/ unlimited nights and weekends, e-mail, internet, picture messages etc etc.

I just thought I would let everyone know. Unfortunately I'm in a 2 year contract with Verizon so I can't take advantage of this.

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

idk, i have sprint and i would suggest staying away from them.

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

ive been a happy sprint costumer for about 7 years now. matter of fact they have paid for my last 2 phones. both costing over 250 a piece. i like there coverage area.

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

how did get them to pay for ur last 2 phones. B/c I am bout to drop sprint b/c they wont replace our phones right now b/c I moved!!!

When i moved to GA I had to sign a new contract and they said that the 2.5 yrs I owned the phones in texas didnt count towards gettin them replaced with there exchange program b/c i am on a new contract... go figure.. My hardware "phones" didnt get any newer when i signed the new contract.. grr.. *rant over*

5. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

not a big fan of nextel or sprint. i used to work for nextel and had them for a couple years, i really got sick of the stinken beep noise and the radio never worked. Like you said replacing phones sucks too. im gonna stick with something cheap and decent. cingular.

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah i've heard spring blows, so i went w/ cingular. most of my family has cingular so mobile to mobile rocks.