Check this archer game out

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ben@TTR, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

The game is called Champion Archer and its friggin addictive. I've had this game bookmarked on my computer for over a year lol and cant get enough of it. Just thought I'd share....:)

http://www.directgamez.com/flash/archer.htm

2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Thats addicting!

3. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

followed the link then played for ten minutes...hahah

4. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

it will CONSUME YOUR LIVES!!!! lol the no power bar mod is the shiznit! its friggin ON when you get that one

5. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Thats what I was saving up for, then I died. :wtc:

6. undrgrndrdr15

how far have yall made it like what level?

7. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

4th level is freakin hard!

8. undrgrndrdr15

i have made it to six but thats it for me... as for the no power bar, i cant get close lol

9. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I LOVE IT!!! but i am no good

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Looks like something wrxin8or would enjoy ;) I'll let him know :rofl:

11. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

there's goes my life....first time playing i made it to lvl 17 before dying. I had power shot and was at 4000 gold when I died...was going for double shot, guess I should've invested in the no damage one.

sucks when they send 200 guys and your side sends 2...

12. 04subiwrx

04subiwrx Member

I finally got to the 7th level.. Its pretty addicting

13. 07Ltd#767

lol, ok I'm done...

Once you get all the upgrades it gets pretty repetitive. You best make sure your first soldier wins you the round, because once you get to about lvl 20 you only get 1 about every 3 minutes.

got me some proofy :D

[​IMG]

sorry about the size, but I quit at lvl 30...no more upgrades, didn't know if there was an end. Once you get 2x shot and quick shot, it's game over...they can't even touch you

14. undrgrndrdr15

damn.... i have a long way to go... any tips oh great one lol

15. 07Ltd#767

hahaha

Headshots...90% of the time.

Oh, also, around lvl 15, I would let them come and kill all of my guys...almost to the point of losing. That way I could kill them all and get more money. Once you get past lvl20 or so, you just try and finish the level

16. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I gave up at lvl 42, i seriously think its impossible.

17. Deke

Deke Active Member

I keep getting really close to the no power bar mod and then lose. I feel like the stars need to align in the first few stages so that you get a good foundation. I keep getting to level 9 or 10 without the power bar mod and then get beat.

18. undrgrndrdr15

^^^ same here

19. Deke

Deke Active Member

Lol, finally figured it out. Upgraded to more damage asap. Then saved up for no power bar. I got that around level 8 or 9. Then I played conservatively (would let them advance across the field then push them back) until I got double shot and eventually quick shot (this was by level 13). At this point I just ran through about 14 or 15 levels and then just got bored. All you had to do was shoot at the edge of the screen and they couldn't advance at all.

20. pankopp

pankopp Member

damn you guys tried harder than i did... level 5 was as far as i got... I need to practice

21. undrgrndrdr15

listen to deke... im on level 32, follow his plan and its simple

22. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

same here

23. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

nice! y'all are getting the hang of it quick! It took me a while to figure out the best plan to kick ass..you should try some of the other stick game on stick page, most of them are pretty damn fun. They have a sniper one thats cool and one where you have to figure out how to kill all the stick men on the screen without being seen.

24. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I quit after level 35. Clicking the mouse repeatedly for over 5 minutes straight was not fun. I will never play that game again.

25. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

26. undrgrndrdr15

ditto... it gets pretty old