Check your parent's liquor cabinets...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by monk, Jun 15, 2006.

1. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

2. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

what have you been talking about i been drinking gain alcohol since i was 16. I know my liver doesnt love me for that but o well you only live once!

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Go check out the bodies exhibit and you will have a different view on those things.

Nothing like loooking at a smokers lung that has been preserved..

good luck and happy grain alcohol hunting )

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

i'd love to raid my father's liquor cabinet. Everything in there is top notch and at least 20 years old. He's got plenty of very fine single malt scotches that he buys whenever he flies overseas.

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I already went thru my parents liquor cabinet when I was 14. Took all the good stuff then, now all that is left is crap.

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

me too. when my grand parents both passed we threw away 3 cases of gain. the had lots of other stuff to choose from. to me though the only thing grain is good for is stuffin a melon. now thats good stuff:drool:

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Grain is good for Jello Shots and Flaming Drinks also. Ok, I am done with the Irish Car Bombs, I just made myself thirsty for a Flaming Dr Pepper.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

can i be his new best friend?

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I could only steal from the open bottles, my mom has everything else inventoried (except for the big pile of airline bottles my dad used to steal from the planes:sx:)

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

My Parents never drank, so it took them about 4 years to realize anything was missing. I think I admitted to taking it all after I turned 21.

11. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

isn't it weird how amaretto tastes like dr. pepper?

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

...amaretto makes me puke =/ ...well chugging half a bottle ... but it wasnt fun,.

13. Deke

Deke Active Member

Grain alcohol is the only way to go when making hunch punch.