China's deathmobile

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Jun 15, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060615075009990034&cid=2194

:eek3:

PS: I want one, slap some dubs on it and a booming system and roll around blasting Blue Oyster Club, "Don't fear the reaper"

From Amnesty: "So called “Strike Hard” campaigns are periodically launched by local leaders as a means of cracking down on crimes such as drug related crimes or corruption. During the campaigns, sweeps net thousands of arrests, and prisoners may meet much harsher punishments than would otherwise be given under normal circumstances. Executions skyrocket during these campaigns; the most recent national Strike Hard was launched on April 11, 2001 with 89 executions in a single day. By the end of 2001, more than 2,468 executions had taken place."

I thought they were trying to become civilized.

Hell, Running Man would be far better, at least the bastards would have a chance at life.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006
  2. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

holy wow, i assume the police act as judge and jury in China. Good to know if ever visiting there not to say anything treasonous in public.

3. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Holy crap!

Maybe the next version of the happy-fun-bus will sport a conveyor belt. The Chinese definately don't f*%k around.

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

they'll create the perception they need to make them profitable and sustainable.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i guess thats how they handle their problems there... at times, the mafia isnt treated well in bombay either

6. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i remember 6 years ago when i was in india.. this guy named anwar, was top 1st in killing, raping etc etc etc.. ruling and shit.. next thing u know he died in a raid in his hide out.. he tryed running and he was shot.. over all any1 in underworld if they piss off wrong cops, they die anyways..

7. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Other parts of the world have ways to deal with problems. It may seem in humane or so but it does work. Major crime rate in SE ASIA is significantly lower. Yes the laws are strict and some are corrrupt but they do work.

Try to explain to the government in asia "the right to bare arms" see who will visit you shortly and do a search

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Wow Do a crime some where they excute you on the spot their slogan
    "we bring the punishment to you within 24 hours or the next on is on us"