church

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by xjenjenx, Aug 30, 2005.

1. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

does anyone here go to church? anyone attend perimeter church on medlock bridge and old alabama? i actually attend a small korean church and i'm a sunday school teacher there and i go to perimeter church to hear The Word. just wondering if anyone attends there.. i saw a black sti once.

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Not me.. would probably burst into flames if I stepped foot inside one.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

im am a Christian but have mixed feelings on organized religion..

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Surprised God didn't have a word with you after that horse thing... :naughty:

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

We dont attend church where u do , but I do have a black STI :)

My wife and I are Christians and attend church at Creekside United Methodist off of 400 and 141. Great Place. I am scared b/c we are starting this Crown Ministries class... :eek3: Its basicly money management from a Godly perspective.

:ugh: :ugh: :eek:hnoes:

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thou shalt buy crawford block stage 3:16

7. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

^^^your too funny milo!:keke:

8. lostinthewoods

yeah right. Jeez.... My wife would probably hang me by my ankles from the roof or one of the trees in the back yard if I did that. Or all my big boy toys would start vanishing...
    goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng .........Mt Bike ..............gone
    goiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng........road bike.........gone
    goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng...rock climbing stuff...............gonnnnnnnnnnnnnn..#$#

Wait she used the climbing rope to hang me up with.. woo hoo. get to keep something;)

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

And though shall not covet they neighbor's 16G superzillith.

10. lostinthewoods

sooooooooooo where does milo park.. Busy tonight alex... ? Say 3am-ish?

11. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I go to church. I got saved when I was 16 after a troubled youth. Drinking at age 10, dealing drugs when I was 12, worse stuff by the time I got saved.

My wife and I were members of this church www.atlantavineyard.com

I know how many people feel about "organized religion" which is why I like to go to non-denominational churched myself. Church is not the summation of Christianity; it is a celebration of it. Real religion is a one-on-one relationship with God, through atonement for sins by Jesus' sacrifice.

there are a few good churches around ATL. Do you like big churches or little ones? Worship focused or Word? My wife and I have been growing in our spiritual gifts like prophecy and intercession so we are looking for a church to support and grow that aspect of our lives.

12. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

talkin' 'bout God? he's my drinking buddy... he doesn't ask me why i like to drink, and i don't ask him why he has to. it's good company ;)