Clark Howard: Love him or hate him?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SubiNoobi, Nov 16, 2007.

1. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

OK...discuss.

2. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I like Clark, he has always seemed genuine and a man of integrity. He's not perfect and kind of a pussy, but a good person, and doing what he thinks is right. +1 for Clark.

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

he's doing what he enjoys and is making bank not a bad combination I'd say...but most people know the people that are "cheap" usually have the most $..just gotta try to find the right combination of watching your spedning but enjoying the $ at the same time

4. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

As i said in the other post he;s a good man very nice, I see him just about once a months and have worked with him on a number of occassions as a joint National Gaurd/ Georgia State Defense Force things.

5. SubiNoobi

If you listen to his show often, you'll start to hear him talk about what he does spend his money on: he has lots of electronics (a TV in every room at least), a big house, several cars (all used of course) travels a lot and sends his kids to expensive private schools. So he spends quite a bit as well.

6. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

great advice most times, but his voice is like a fucking cheese grater on my balls.

7. SubiNoobi

Yeah, sounds like he never quite made it out of puberty

8. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

this ones for you robert
    [​IMG]

9. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

i have a really cool pic of him some where if i can find it, its him with my former commander. he helped us out with some media training. he;s a smart man. i have more pictures but they are too big :( btw you will never see this anywhere else, even though he is the 'poster child' for the GSDF.

Attached Files: