Clerks 2

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by jt money, Jun 28, 2006.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i certanly hope this is good. i own all the jay and silent bob movies. clerks, mallrats, chasing amy, jay and silent bob strike back, and dogma. i was looking for something new and got jay and silent bob do DEGRASSI. man that shit sucked. some teenage melodrama crap. it does have kevin smith in it as himself and as silent bob, but i would not suggest for anyone to go through the agony of watching it. that is why i hope that clerks 2 delivers.:sx: i need some new dick and fart jokes.
    [​IMG]

http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/clerks2/trailer2/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/clerks2/featurette/

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Dude, you really need to see the Jay and Silent Bob Workprint I have. It has some scenes they had to delete to get the R rating and a completely different sound track. I didn't really care for the DVD Release of Jay and Silent Bob, don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but after watching the Workprint about 20 times before the movie came out on DVD, it just didn't seem right.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm guessing it won't be that great, I too celebrate the who J & SB collection... The original Clerks was low budget and black and white, so I think something will be lost in high budget/color... Snoogens!!!

4. jt money

the work print for DEGRASSI?

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

No, for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

6. jt money

i have the unrated dvd. its not the same?

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

we'll see. smith and mewes are funny as hell (i saw them on some college campus tour thing DVD which was pretty damned candid and funny).

i do remember mewes getting into the drug thing too heavily and smith told him "if you clean your shit up we'll do another movie". so i dunno.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i hope this will be a good seq!

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Me too!

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I agree 100%... when I got the DVD I was trying to figure out what was 'wrong' for a while until I noticed the soundtrack. What scenes were chopped out?

11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

finally saw it last night, not bad.

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I liked it... A little cheesy at the end...

13. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I saw Clerks II and it made me laugh so hard I was fartin...LOL...

Mark

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

15. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Well it did...LOL....Did you see it yet?. It was funnier than the first one I thought....Welcome back homes...

Mark