Cluster question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Dec 21, 2005.

1. OK heres the deal.. I got a S202 cluster for my wrx about 8 weeks ago. and i was on ebay looking around and saw another S202 cluster but theres a difference mines has the outside temp guage and the one on ebay dont. [​IMG] Ebay cluster This is the ebay one
    [​IMG] This is mine

Notice on the far left side the Outside temp thing on mine.
    So my question is which one is actually the real S202 cluster.

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

the research that i've quickly done would say that yours is the REAL s202 cluster

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

yeah i would say yours is too...its not only got that outside temp thing, but it also has the shift light.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i would say both because of the background coloring, yours just has more options. you obviously got the better deal with not only outside temp readout but also shift light and beeper

5. I paid around 250 for mine shipped. he store on ebay wants like 385$. i emailed them cause my friend wants one. but when i sent them a pic of mine and asked the difference they never responded after there first email back. so i was just curious

6. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

It looks like they just produce new backgrounds and stick them on regular clusters. Yours looks real to me because of the shift light and because of the temp. guage.

7. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Post it up on NASIOC. One of the JDM gurus is bound to know for sure.

8. i posted it on there maybe someone can shine some light on it for me.

9. I found it YAY the top one is the actual S202 cluster and mine is the prodrive one.

10. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

so is that good?....s202 is more rare, correct?

11. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Sweet! I would love a prodrive cluster!

12. you know i dont know but i know if you try to look up the prodrive cluster its a pain in the ass to find. Either way Very nice JDM points.
    i could make that happen for the right price...lol

13. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

unless your price is $5, I cant afford it right now...but keep me in mind for the future. :cool:

14. When and if i decided to get rid of it ill let you know first.

15. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member