college football spring games

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jt money, May 10, 2006.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

so how did everyones teams look in their spring games. ive watched some on the tv. as far as the gators go we got rained out before half time. we looked damn good though. i guess it help that we had the #2 recruting class in the nation. :naughty:

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

Did you go to Florida, or just a fan?

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i lived there for 18years. im just a huge fan. last year i went to every home game even though i lived here.

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

the old buckeyes are lookin good....watch out jt

5. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i got to see the gold/blue game on ESPNU. and i was very impressed with what i saw. mainly in the secondary and wide recievers, areas of concern for this coming year. our offense is going to be potent again this year, with white & slaton. but i really think our defense is going to surprise people this year. overall the team has some incredible speed on both sides of the ball. sources within the program say that they continue to have a great TEAM attitude that they showed all last year. two key words that i am hearing out of morgantown is "stay HUNGRY and stay HUMBLE". the hype and high pre-season rankings surrounding this years team shouldn't affect them like the 2004 team. one game at a time, the rest will take care of itself.

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

Penn state For life!

and for you georgia fans, better hope steve slaton doesnt play you guys again:)...........right drums?

7. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i think he's still running!!

looks as if there maybe a return to northeastern power! OSU, PSU, WVU :bigthumb:

sorry all you southerners ;)

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  8. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Go Gators!

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yay Georgia Tech football (whoopty-fuckin-doo). Haha, at least we have Calvin Johnson to put together some sweet highlights.

I'm sure we'll be streaky as hell and beat someone sick like Notre Dame (first home game :)) or Miami and then still undoubtedly get our taints handed to us by Georgia.