Condo (1BR/1B/1 Car Garage) 4 Sale in Dunwoody

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gotsol, May 4, 2010.

1. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Guys, I appreciate you spreading the word.

Granite counter tops, Hardwood floors, Stainless steel appliances, pool community, built-in bookshelves and desk, walk-in closet. Private garage (with storage & key pad), security system, wired for surround sound. Low HOA $115 covers gas, trash, community landscaping & repairs and pest & termite treatments.

Walk to SuperTarget, Regal Theater, LA Fitness, and many restaurants (Seasons52, Eclipse Di Luna, Panera, Brio, PF Changes, Starbucks, Intermezzos, Alons, Twisted Taco, Cold Stone and many more) and shopping (Perimeter Mall, Barnes & Noble, World Market, WalMart, Restoration Hardware, Bed Bath & Beyond and many more). Walk to a nearby pond to feed the ducks!

http://www.harrynorman.com/Property...Item=3&PropertyIdx=9&PropertyDetail=104062163

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

WOW I can't believe how expensive it is to live in the city!

But the place looks outstanding and very classy! Best of luck!

3. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Very nice place. GLWS

4. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

thanks guys, I love this neighborhood

CoolRex, that price isn't even close to what I paid just three short years ago

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wow. Not gloating but here's why I can't wrap my mind around it......my 1200 sq ft brick house and 3 acres of land was only $67000 and not a foreclosure. I'm lucky!

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

It's all about location, i.e. not in the sticks. Granted I wish I was back in the sticks at my old home, but it was about an hour to anything remotely considered a town.

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Actually, this isnt in the city. Dunwoody is considered a burb of Atlanta.

GLWS...where you moving to?

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

I think he posted about bailing to Asheville NC, better job or new job

9. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

This location is sick, right between GA 400 and I 285, walk to MARTA, all the shops and bars.

Dunwoody is 15 minutes to midtown without traffic. It is perfect.

I am moving to Charlotte, NC which is also nice. i will miss Atlanta and my condo (especially the garage.)

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Charlotte NC iirc

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

Well I was right about the state anyways.

12. heathbar

heathbar Member

Pretty cool location. GLWS