Crucial UP/DP

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by AthensWRX, Mar 24, 2005.

1. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

Crcuial UP/DP

Just ordered both UP and DP from crucial, might need some help with an install sometime. anybody available in a week or so?

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yup..give me a date and i can help..i now have a garage so we can use it if u want..i have all the tools needed..pm me if u need my#

3. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

thanks kris, i'll take a look at my schedule after i get the parts and then throw you some dates.

4. Weapon

sounds like a plan

5. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I can help as well....

6. married05gt

married05gt starting over

My hand just recoverd from my up/dp install so im good to go. Just let me know when and where, Did u get new gaskets, mainly the -UP- gaskets and the turbo to -DP- gasket

Athens don't forget the:beer:

7. Weapon

my garage is open after 330pm this saturday and anytime on sunday..let me know if u want to do this this weekend..you all can come check out my new house also

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

sounds like a plan....

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll come to hang out and lend a hand

10. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

cool thing about the crucial pieces is that they come with new copper gaskets. i don't think that they'll be in by this weekend, i'll have to let you guys know.

11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I'd be happy to stop by... AthensWRX, what gasket(s) are you needing? I might have an extra turbo to turboback gasket, but nothing for the uppipe..

12. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

no gaskets needed :D

13. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Doh, misread you, when you said they wouldn't be in by the weekend, I thought you had the DP/UP and were waiting for gaskets... my bad!

14. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

got the UP in today and DP should be here tomorrow, you guys around this saturday for an install? I'll supply the brew!

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll be at the GT auto show... where u planning on doing this install? and what time?

16. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

no plans on sat. i'm in athens but i'll do it in any open garage in ATL :D

17. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Im going to be in WV until wed.

18. Weapon

i will be available this saturday after 3pm..let me know if u want to use my garage

19. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

may take you up on that

20. Weapon

cool..i have all the tools needed..i can help after 3pm on saturday or anytime sunday...if anyone wants to still join in the fun you guys are more than welcome to stop by..

21. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

will call after the show is over

22. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

weapon, let's do it... pm'd you

23. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

i'm installing today in east cobb if anyone is bored/free feel free to call. 404.210.9643

Blake

24. Weapon

wish i could help man..i have to work till 11pm tonight..ill call ya and see how its going though..if u have questions give me a call bro!

25. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

a little update, i'm going to be working probably for another four hours, so if you wanna lend a hand, i coul use it for this install marathon

26. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry dude... some of my friends stopped by so im stuck here