damn comcast

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yerrow, Apr 21, 2005.

1. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

my high speed service at home is out. they can't get anyone there till saturday but i'm outta town. then they can;t get anyone there till wednesday!!!:crying:

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

comcast is the worst, period.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..good luck with that

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i bet to differ...MCV (Mariana Cable Vision) here in Guam is the WORST...hands down. The cable is recorded from COMCAST in CA and its 2 weeks delayed. Half the time the cable goes out, or certain channels. A few times I was watching a movie, and It just started to rewind, and another movie turned on.lol The cable internet is slow as hell and goes out like once a week. I pay like 126 a month for this SHI@! One word...GHETTO. Thats Guam for ya though.:rolleyes:

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I am surprised comcast is sooo bad. before we moved out here, comcast was pretty rock solid in dallas. Never one complaint.

Right now adelphia seems to be pretty good to. I may be lucky ;)

6. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

I'll stick with my Charter, it has gone down once in about 12 months, it was back up in about 4 hrs. I pay 79.99 a month for 3mb service and expanded tv

7. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

uh yea, comcast is not the greatest, neither is my charter cable...

8. Weapon

satellite here..and i have no complaints

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

what about when it rain's, and don't try to say that it doesn't mess it up, bc you know it does......uh yea end of story

10. Weapon

ahh..if it rains i just grab some beer and a shmoke and chill on the screened in porch and watch the rain...
    i also like long walks on the beach, looking up at the stars and holding hands..anyone have pics to trade?

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

"yea real nice" who are you bob hope or something, you freakin fairy...:gaysex: :fruit:

12. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

kris did u post on the wrong forum, again?

13. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I actually think Earthlink is the absolute worst...the story is too long to go into so cliff notes:

Move one apartment down in a complex, pay fees, wait for contract to be up, call center in some other country unable, literally, to refund my "deposit." Have to physically show up at Earthlink in Atlanta and demand to see the president of the company to get $180 back. Oh, and my DSL never got above 980Kbs. My Comcast cable modem sees 3455Kbs all day long....

14. PapitoSTi

PapitoSTi Member

Hey hey i work for Comcast. There alot of technical things that go on to support High speed internet. its not as easy as hook up your TV to cable. I know there is many area having problems but if you was the guy out there working on problem in the middle of the night you'll think a little different about cable. Hopefully Comcast will have tours of their Network so you guys can see how a simple cable modem actually works. You'll be amazed. just my 2 cents.