damn thieves

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Aug 4, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

so i stepped out of my car today and one of my carbon fiber side markers is missing... these dont simply clip on and have to be bolted onto the fender... the screws and nuts are there but the side marker is gone... since i haven't driven at 200mph lately, i doubt wind resistance had anything to do with it... AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

geez..that sucks man..fuckin punks these days..well what goes around comes around..not sure why they would steal one and not the other though :confused:

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn man that sux bad. sorry to here that. maybe you can get intouch with the person you bought them from and say it flew off?!? see if they will replace it.

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

Damn i have to remember to get the other one next time! the honda's going to look sweet when i get done with it.

jk sorry to here about it

5. That really blows man. Does that kind of thing happen often where you live, or was this one of those rare occurrences?

6. Weapon

CHRIS YOU FUNNY BASTARD

7. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

thank you:ugh:

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well... i live in midtown so i guess crime is more common place around here... but my neighborhood is pretty nice... my guess is that the person thought it snapped on and yanked it off... after noticing it was bolted on, they probably didn't think it was worth breaking the other one off too

9. Weapon

you think petty thieves think that much?

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well, u rip one off and it breaks then there's no point breaking the other... i'll probably be able to find the broken one in a trash can somewhere around here

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Ouch, that really sucks.

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

13. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

That sux man....shouldn't be too much to replace, I think I got mine for $30.00 from GRUPPE-S.COM.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im thinking of getting genuine zerosports side markers

15. Weapon

fitment might be a little better

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hopefully they dont need any more drilling, etc.