Dane Cook

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by oneiguy, Nov 4, 2007.

1. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Is anyone going to his show on the 15th??

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

got two tix on the floor..can't wait!

3. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

On the floor too. We should hook up before.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I wish. I know it will be a good time. He is pretty f'n funny!

5. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

not for $100

6. Eco Auto Clean

i'd love to but gotta pick up lil bro from school right before show...good ole 7th period...haha... Gave him his ticket today as his bday is in a cpl weeks...can't wait to go..

7. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Whoo hoo! My sugar momma got us tickets, 7th row dead center! I know they will be great seats, I had the same ones for the Mars Volta and Red Hot Chili Peppers show there last year!

8. Eco Auto Clean

awesome..sugar momma huh..? that's always a plus...yea man can't wait to be there...row L seat 12/11....gona be good stuff!

9. Eco Auto Clean

2 more hrs! can't wait!!

10. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Great show!! Had some old ones, and some new jokes. Definitely worth the $

11. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Yea great show. Our seats were "eye level", 7th row in the stands at the bottom of the palm center stage. Everybody seemed to know the older jokes too, so it really didn't seem like a bunch of people jumping on the popular bandwagon. I half expected the parking garage joke twice...

12. Eco Auto Clean

I thought I posted something but apparently it didn't go through..but yea totally awesome show...we were about 10 seats back on the floor level...took lil bro for his 18th. saw a white wrx at the bp/kroger before the show.. was that anyone here!!!??

Took me 55min to get out of that parking lot last night..horrible!

13. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Yea that parking lot was horrible, took us about 45. The only wrx I saw was a silver 04-05 that one of the event staff guys drove. There was a NSX though.

14. Eco Auto Clean

didn't see the nsx nor did I see any scoobies at the actual show...saw a yellow lotus though and some drunk dude standing on the tailgate of a truck

15. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member