December honeymoon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Trancetto, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Where to?

Thats not crowded. We thought about Hawaii, but from what i read, and heard, it is packed in december, long lines at restaurants, crowded beaches etc...

We thought about Florida Keys as for now.

Any inputs?

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

Face just asked about his honeymoon he just got back from. there's a thread here somewhere. pretty much same stuff applies. Hawaii is expensive. probably 3-5 times the price of anything in Florida. so keep that in mind. and yes, december is the most pack time of year, obviously. anywhere sunny/beaches is gonna be the same story that time of year

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

Costa Rica!
    Short flight, active volcano, longest zip line in the world (5yrs ago it was), secluded, natural hot springs. what else could you ask for. Guanacaste is my recommendation

4. talos

talos Member

puerto rico is nice too, there is a lot of small islands you can rent a house on and its not crowded at all. Vieques is the one I've visited, pretty relaxing and not too much $$ plus its a us territory so they take american money

5. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I went on my honeymoon in September we went to Bermuda and it was great....

6. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^

thats a whole different season.

7. cMags

cMags Member

If you do want to do Hawaii, I recommend the island of Kauai for less crowded and more natural beauty than the other more touristy islands. Yes its expensive but its one of the only tropical islands in the world you can get to that speaks English and takes USD $.

Sent from my Evo Shift using Tapatalk

8. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Look in to the Cayman islands went there a few years back on vacation in January witch is closer to your season and had great weather mid to high 80s....

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Will do. Thanks.

Mostly all the places we are looking at, its either all booked, or too damn expensive.

Tring to keep the budget around 4k for the trip.

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bosnia?

Congrats BTW.

11. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^

tickets alone for bosnia are like 1600 each lol.Wish that I did have money and time to spare for Euro Trip!

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You can do a good nice cruise for $1000ish.