Dent Pull GTG.

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Bolderer, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

I was just wondering if anyone was planning a dent pull day any time soon. I just found one in my back hatch that made me want to cry. Also, if anyone has the required equipment to pull the dent let me know and I will make it worth your while to help me pull out the ugly dent. :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

Edit: Mods feel free to post this wherever. I just didn't know where to put it really.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. tuan

tuan Member

i would love to get on this

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

I got one or two myself...I am in if this happens.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

moved this to our g2g's section.

cheers,

5. AGL_7882

AGL_7882 Member

found one on my front fender the other day. im in if this happens

6. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I have a few I'd like removed

7. tuan

tuan Member

updates?

8. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

OH my god I need one already. It happened the overnight after the FIRST DAY of owning the car. Some asshat apartment person with a silver focus piece of s**t hit it I think. It was parked next to me in the morning. GOD DAMNIT!!!! My whole Sunday was ruined.

Please lets get together for this and I would love some info on how to get rid of the small paint chip it left.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. -Russell

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Just go to the dealership and pick up some OE touch-up paint.

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

11. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

I was hoping I could get a decent referral out this. Thanks Mark. If nobody knows anything about a gtg I guess I'll give this guy a call. The dent just depresses me every time I see it. Maybe after the car is a few years old it won't matter so much but right now it does.

12. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

I called Jeff and we are meeting up on Tuesday so he can fix my baby. I will report back at that time.

13. MarkM2016GTI

You will be very happy with the outcome...I am very happy with mine...I refer a lot of folks to him...He does good work.

Mark

14. tuan

tuan Member

so if i call this guy he can set up a date that i can meet him to get a dent pulled?

15. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Yeah, he's up at SOG and Rick Case Mazda on certain days....I got mine fixed by another guy but I have also met him before, super nice

16. MarkM2016GTI

Tuan, you will not be dissapointed...He is at Rick Case Mitsubishi on Fridays and SoG on Wednesdays....My dent removal was awesome...

Mark

17. tuan

tuan Member

thanks Mark, I just feel weird calling this guy out of the blue and say "please fix my dent." but i will give him a shout.

18. MarkM2016GTI

Don't worry...he is a great guy and he does this for a living. Tell him that Mark sent you...He also gave me a bunch of business cards to give to people...He does a great job and has really good rates...

Mark:)

19. tuan

tuan Member

Cool, im going to give him a call today. Thanks Mark!

20. MarkM2016GTI

Tuan and Bolderer, how did your dent removal go?.

Mark

21. tuan

tuan Member

i didn't get a chance to call the guy because my gf and i have been dragged xmas shopping. i will give him a call as soon as i get a chance from school and work.

22. MarkM2016GTI

Does your gf have a Yellow Bugeye?. My friend thought he may have seen her at the BP last night just cruising by.....I was at BP for a short time, but left after a few hours. Good Luck with the dent removal bro...

Mark:)

23. tuan

tuan Member

yeah she has a sonic yelloe bugg eye

24. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i know there could be millions of girls out there with a yellow bugeye, but her name isnt Lisa is it?

25. tuan

tuan Member

yeah her name is lisa, but now she has a wrb 05 wrx

26. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

holy shit, what a coincidence! i know your girlfriend from middle school man.. she went to Hull right? That`s so crazy.. well, glad to hear that she`s with the suby family; IMO i think your gf is one of the prettiest korean girls..i`m so envious man:bowdown:

27. tuan

tuan Member

thanks man...i went to hull to but that was way back