Departed

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by knhtrdr, Oct 12, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

It was a good movie but didnt have the wow factor I was expecting till the end. Jack Nickelson,Leoarnado, Matt Damon and Mark Walhberg acted they ass off all the other big names really didnt need to be there.

2. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Checking this out with the wife this weekend.

3. gte123v

gte123v Member

this movie is based off of a chinese movie call "infernal affairs", they have at blockbuster, you should check it out.

4. Yes all movies now are remakes of another movie.Either an old American one or a recent foreign one. Usually asian or french..

5. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

See it matinee times.

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I thought that it was a great movie...I especially liked Jack Nicholson's role, and his cohort in crime...The ending was sort of weird though...

Mark

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

The ending was one of the best parts...sooo unexpected.

8. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I think the movie was very good. I especially liked the antithesis between Matt Damon and Leonardo DeCaprio's characters.
    Good tip about the original movie gte123v, i'm gonna see if i can find it at blockbuster.

9. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Don't spoil the ending for those of us who haven't seen it yet! ;)

10. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I didnt believe me.

11. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Is it really similar to Infernal Affairs? I watched that about a year ago, think this movie is still worth watching?

12. gte123v

gte123v Member

I'm sure the story line is pretty much the same, but the ending is probably different.