Did any of you see this Sept. 19th?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BigElm, Nov 7, 2007.

1. BigElm

BigElm Member

Sorry, I know it was awhile back and maybe some of you don't remember what you did this morning but it's worth a shot. I've been in and out of doctor's offices, recovering (trying) and was pretty depressed about this.

Sitting in traffic Wednesday evening 75N a few yards from the Dobbins/Delk Rd. exit, I got rammed while waiting for my lane to move.

I figure at least three Subie owners (one Blue STi, Black STi [I think] and Yellow Rex) must've seen my car. Even while disoriented, I manage to spot three Subies :hsugh:

The pain... 2 accidents in less than 10 months of having the car. (Sorry for the large pics)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taking physical therapy, MRI's, X-Rays.... sheesh. :(

Lady claims she lost control (in bumper to bumper traffic :confused: ), veared from hitting the guy behind me, was going toward the median, over corrected herself and rammed into my car. She hit me so hard, her Lexus RX300 elevated in the air and her front bumper pass in front of my face (at this point, I thought she was coming into the cabin), so I ducked, then with the corner of my eye, I saw her land and rear-ended the driver in front. It was scary, no tires screeking, no horn sounding... NOTHING!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

damn man..that sux.... i don't go around that area much...plus i'm neither of the 3 models you spotted..but hope everything turns out ok..sorry about the 2 accidents in less than 10 months..hope the car comes out looking like new!

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Wow bro... sorry to hear about this. One of my buddies was showing me these same pics that you
    posted in one of the Mazda forums. I didn't realize it was a local Atlantan that it happened to.

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

dang man soory to hear about this...I may have been that blue STi...Hope all works out for you man!

5. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Wow I hope your ok!

Man all these accidents happening be careful guys!

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Ouch. I wish you a speedy recovery.

7. BigElm

BigElm Member

Thanks guys...

Yep, that was me posting it on the Mazda6club forum, small world.... hehe.

Well, I have to get some new wheels cause the ones I have are discontinued. Looking for 18x7.5 gold wheels, so if you know of any other than these, let me know:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]