Do want!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Matt, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

That is sick nice find.

3. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Nice hood...

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Yeah I'm a big fan of those cars...really really cool

5. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

that's awesome!

6. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

:drool::drool:

7. seanwrxwagon

seanwrxwagon Member

I've seen three of these for sale in the last year or so. I would love to own one as well but it would have to be a second car/weekend driver. I bet parts are pretty hard to find for items different from usdm offerings. If I ever win the lottery I'll pick one of these up.

8. Slowsoul

Slowsoul Member

What is really sad is that there is a large chance that whoever buys it is going to ruin it.

9. Matt

depends on the parts really....it's a standard SR20DET motor so parts for that are readily available. There's also a decent amount of JDM parts importers that have/can get those harder to find parts for it.

JARCO is one of those companies and they are right up the street in Canton. JHOT was another that was in Augusta, but they moved to Texas.

Parts for that are prolly easier than we think.

Also:

http://rightdrive.ca/#home

http://www.tigerautoparts.com/catalog/category/view/limit/all/id/339/

Both in Canada

10. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I like it. And the fact that is AWD makes even cooler.

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

12. seanwrxwagon

seanwrxwagon Member

I guess alot of parts cross-over or are easily shipped, but a crack in the windsheild from a rock or a fender bender that takes out a few body panels and you would be paying more for shipping than the parts cost.

13. Matt

windshield = Sentra. :)

but, I get what you are saying.

14. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

pretty cool, if i remember correctly, this version of sr20 has individual throttle bodies

15. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

i'd be one of those people to ruin it....in a modding manner. Talk about ass hurting one can put on pretty much everything out with a built sr20 in it.

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Had a friend that had one of these motors in his 2001 Sentra. Made 430 hp and absolutely put a butt whooping on a 650 hp Mustang with it. Those motors do have ITB and are SWEET!