Does my Log look OK?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by LoveMyNewSoob, Apr 25, 2015.

1. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Hey everyone,
    I catalogued the other day getting onto 75, but am not entirely sure what to look for in the numbers. Would someone be willing to lend a hand here?
    I've attached the zip file.
    Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

[youtube]rjEGZ-4dsDY[/youtube]

3. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Thanks. My A/F learning doesn't seem to change. Is that ok?

4. Drowland87

5. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Thank you. Boost looked to be high too, so I am going to try the low wastegate map.

6. Drowland87

If that is a OTS stage 2 then you are definitely getting boost creep (you peaked at almost 21 psi). Loading a low wastegate map would be a great idea.

7. Drowland87

After you switch drive around until your DAM goes to 1 and then do a 4th gear log and post it.

8. Drowland87

Just be careful doing so. 4th gear tops out at around 104ish and it's the end of the month, as in quota time for the boys in blue.

9. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Yeah, it is an OTS map. Switched it to the low wastegate yesterday. There is not a lot of places around me to do these pulls, so it might be a while until i can get another log.
    Thanks for the info!

10. Drowland87

No problem.

11. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

I might try to get one this weekend. The car does seem to be accelerating a lot smoother. Coincidence? Or, just the new tune? I guess we will see!

12. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

So, I was able to get another pull in over the weekend. Log attached
    Any feedback is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

13. Drowland87

Much better on the low wastegate map! That's what boost should look like on a OTS stage 2. Everything else looked as they should as well. I'm no expert but, it looks good to me. Someone else chime in if you see something I missed.

14. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Thanks for the feedback. The car definitely feels healthier and happier. It's a bit smoother on acceleration now. Even during normal driving