Don Jackson Subaru Union City GA

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by b reel, Mar 19, 2010.

1. b reel

b reel Active Member

Well being the idiots of Subaru of South Atlanta couldn't get their shit together and only wanted to sell their trade ins from the Lexus side, looks as if SOA is trying again with Don Jackson. I'm heading over there now to see how this is going to work out. The parts guy Roland seems to be knowledgeable enough, we'll see how this goes.

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

Didn't have time to quiz the sales side but had quite a few people asking about the Forester's, funny thing is that's about all they had along with one WRX sedan. Seems that someone traded their SVX for a new Subie as well.
    Now as for the parts side, Roland is from SOA, worked at the Austell distribution location for a long time so they lucked up on getting somebody who knows Subaru. The guy knew what I was looking for when I called, had the parts pulled and ordered what wasn't in stock before I got there. Having not to drive to SOG or SOK for a $3.00 part is nice and having somebody with a clue on this side of town makes that short drive even better. Bad part was having to walk by the Lancer GSR in black

3. Protocol

Protocol Member

DSM... sigh.

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

what happened to the mini??

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

well it's sitting in the driveway now with a full tank of gas, have to drive something while the wagon is down for the swap