don't get too see too much of this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Jun 5, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wonder how good these would do in an autoX

Attached Files:

2. halvdan

halvdan Member

...i wonder.

3. married05gt

married05gt starting over

did they have AWD when that model was sold. If so proly pretty good.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hmmm..wonder if lambos are good autox cars

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I remember seeing those same pics (or some almost exactly like that) on some ricecop website. They were making fun of the fact that the guy sucked as a driver as was turning out really slow lap times.

I have a feeling those cars would hold their own in an autocross but are much more suited to actual race tracks.

6. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

at the beginning of the year, we had a special edition ferrari 360 modena at an autox in savannah...he did terrible....almost 40th place. Enzo Ferrari said it best... "a ferrari owner does not make a ferrari driver"

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i dont think the diablos came in AWD

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i think lambos are pretty big cars to for a small autox course

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

The VT does...

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

learning something new everyday

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Prob. too much power to the rears (if non AWD -- ie, not a recent one). And in addition, they're prob. about the size of a Viper, which is just a bit too large for th standard AutoX course.

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I highly doubt that size is a hinderence on the Auto X Course. When I did the Evo School, one of the intstructors was a guy that won nationals a couple times in a Camero. Those things are hugh, a Lambo couldn't be much bigger. I think it is more that although the chance of an accident is slim, when driving a $200,000+ car, you don't push hard. Even the guy that shows up from time to time in the Elise sucks ass and doesn't push hard, and the Elise is probably an excellent car for Auto X.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well... there was an orange elise at the last event... it was a 2 driver car... i know one of the drivers and he's real good... i dont think any of his times were better than mine and the course was still wet when i raced... he said the car feels like its going real fast but the times show otherwise... dont know if it was modified or not

14. married05gt

married05gt starting over

^^ wierd^^ the elise should way out handle our cars