Don't understand People!! ERRRR

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 98SILVERSTANG, Sep 25, 2008.

1. 98SILVERSTANG

98SILVERSTANG Member

So yesterday I went to the Gwinett Mall wich mind you was EMPTY at 10am. I park my car no other cars around. I come back and some low life MOFO keyed my damn back driver side door. I really don't understand the joy another person can get from damaging someone elses car. Some people just have no respect for other peoples stuff :evil:

Gotta get her fixed can't stand to look at it everyday drives me nuts and pisses me off all over again.

Ok I am done bitching now well till I got out for lunch and see it again .

Alain

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

people suck.

3. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

that sucks.. i`m sorry that happened

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

damn dude, someone put gum on my door handle last last year.

and someone dinged my m3 with a pipe last year...

people SUCK

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

people suck bad...especially at gwinnett place. discover mills parking deck ftw...except for the fact that mall sucks..lol...hope its not too costly getting her fixed!!!!

6. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

werd...I despise gwinnett place mall

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

it barely could be considered a flea market at this point

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Gwinnett Place mall is ghetto!

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

was there a specific reason for going to gwinnett place mall yesterday? Ie, something you could not have picked up at another mall/shopping center?

That place sucks...

oh, and sorry that happened to you. :(

10. 98SILVERSTANG

98SILVERSTANG Member

thanks guys. I am just glad I didnt' see the mofo or Id be sitting in jail right now.

The Sears store closest to do tool exchange from my house is that one. I am pretty new to Georgia so I haven't a clue what is good or bad areas around here. I know now not to go there.

IMO it shouldn't matter ya know people should just stay away from other peoples shit.

I am so careful with other peoples stuff it's not even funny specially nice new cars.

Alain

11. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Mall of Ga is close too. Go there from now on!

12. totsubo

totsubo Member

That sucks. I always worry about that happening to my car.

I even worry that someone will write, "Wash Me." so, I keep it clean.

I once witnessed this one person door ding my friends car. I took a picture of the person doing it and got their plate number. It dented the door of my friends car and left a huge scratch.

My friend did not want to pursue the matter. So I let it go. However, I see that car often in that parking lot. Makes me want to key that person's car. I am guessing that they would not care.

13. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Go were the Ghetto isn't and that can be tricky here!

14. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Sorry to hear about it. How deep is it? Something some polishing or rubbing compound could fix? It must be payback from having too much fun last weekend. j/k

15. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

yea stick w/ mall of ga and disc mills...It sucks that you have to do such things like that but thats the way it is..and having such an awesome car for a daily is going to be a toughy too!

16. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

17. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

sorry to hear that, I would be pissed too

18. 98SILVERSTANG

98SILVERSTANG Member

Thanks again guys. I gonna try some scratch remover or something. The start and end of the scratch are pretty deep butt he middle should come out. We'll see. I gonna try to get them out this weekend.

Alain

19. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Sorry to hear about that bro. Good luck on getting it out

20. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Those BASTARDS!!! That pisses me off! I would lose my cool if that happened to me. It would make me wanna key everybodys crap within 20 spaces of mine.