Doug and Tray at TopSpeed!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Cool_____, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I bought some Brembo front calipers with 06 rotors and virtually new Hawk Hp+ pads from Doug. He was very cool with the transaction.

At first they ran my card and the machine gave Tray a Please Try Again error so Tray runs the card again and it was denied. Doug informs me the card was denied so I called the CC company as I knew it was good and I had just paid the balance in full a month ago. My CC company tells me that the first transaction went through and the second was denied because of the same info etc going through in a short period.

I call Topspeed and we work it out. I ended up having to do a three way call so Doug can verify to my CC that it's okay to Void that transaction. Doug reran the card and it went right through no problem.

The entire time Doug was very patient and understanding. Still don't know what happened but I assume something with the clearing house Topspeed uses. Still the problem was fixed.

I got the brakes and all in the mail this weekend. I can't be any more happier and a BIG thumbs up to Topspeed for their understanding in the CC deal.

Now I need to install these bad boys.

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Glad it all worked out, get some pics when ur done..

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Installing everything tonight! Pics to come soon!

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

As promised.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Looks good bro....

6. snakecharmer

snakecharmer Member

Just replaced my left front caliper - one of the piston boots was torn off. Yours look alot better than the re-maufactured Cobra caliper I just installed. I couldn't man up and get the '00 Cobra R Brembos, just went OEM again. Maybe I'll do the Brembos next time...