Dropped by to say Hi from Chatt.,TN - Spotted

Discussion in 'General Community' started by AdamB, Oct 22, 2005.

1. AdamB

AdamB Member

Spotted a Silver STi heading 75 North bound, just past the 24/75 splits here in Chattanooga. There was a young lady driving with boy friend/husband (assuming) in the passanger seat. Thanks for the wave! I love the car. It's rare to catch an STi in Chattanooga.

Found this place due to the WRXatlanta sticker on rear driver side window. The Subaru community is fantastic. Hope the road trip was safe.

If anyone is planning on coming through Chattanooga, send me a PM. I'm always up for shotting the bull with fellow Subaru owners.

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

welcome to the boards!

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Must be Meredith and Brian.
    Weren't they heading up to TN to look at an Evo??

Welcome to the boards!!
    The wife and I like getting up to Chattanooga every so often.

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

welcome Adam. your always welcome to any of our g2g's in Atlanta.;)

5. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Yes IT was me, my poor STi never sees any WRXs or STis so i'm usually an over the top waver! Nice to see you on the boards. We were up in Alcoa city looking at an Evo for my better half. We'll be up there next week acually getting the car. Hope to catch you soon, maybe at an Atlanta G2G.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to the boards adam

7. AdamB

AdamB Member

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

"over the top waver"....LOL... I thought you were going to come through the window. Sorry I was in a haze. Six rather large cups of coffee had me in a serious haze. My brain couldn't stay fixed on one thing for my than a second.

May be able to hit one of your Atl G2Gs in the spring. New son on the way by the end of the month.

Later -A

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

congratulations !!!!!!!!!

9. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Congrats!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congratulations on the child and welcome to WRXatlanta! I hope to see you out at one of your g2g's soon. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Cheers,

11. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

:) Mere likes to wave erratically at other STis. It is very amusing.

Welcome to the forum.

--
    Brian